DCDB Services applies its expertise to a number of key areas within audit and assurance and related services. Many audit and assurance services are regulated which sees many jurisdictions require compliance to international or standards.
The type of service delivered depends both on the statutory requirements and what will provide the most value to the client and users of the financial information.
Independent audits provide assurance on an entities’ historical financial statements. DCDB Services provide high-quality audits which benefit businesses’ growth and sustainability strategies.
Concise audits add value to a number of an entities key areas such as operations, risk management, and internal controls. From here concise and transparent independent audits will directly affect investment decisions and investor confidence.
Key areas and services DCDB’s Audit & Assurance Team are currently providing:
- IT Audit
- Industry-Specific Financial Reporting Services
- Financial Audits and Reviews
- Organizational Performance Measurements
- Internal Controls
- Internal Audits
- Initial Public Offerings and SEC Filings
- Other Regulatory Filings and Government Reports
- Due diligence/Special Investigations
- Activity-Based Cost Accounting
- Attesting to Reliability of Nonfinancial Information
- Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Compliance
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits